SWAG Pacific Grove/Monterey Car meet May 6&7

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: SWAG Pacific Grove/Monterey Car meet May 6&7
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 16:23:26 -0700
Hi all,

May 6 and 7 is the Pacific Grove/Monterey British Car Meet.  We will
attend as normal in Puddles.  It is a real nice meet plus you can't beat
the scenery.  It is our favorite Car show, not so much for the show as
the area it is in.  Last year there was 8 Bug-i's/Spridgets there.
Let's see if we can out number the MGB's this year.

Afterwards at 4 PM we want to invite any and all to join us at dinner
Sunday night.  Bubba Gumps has the best shrimp I've had since Texas.
They even throw a mean Non-fishy steak my wife says.  So if you are
looking for something to do on Sunday the 7 of May, see some great
looking cars, and meet some great people come join us.  They are rather
expensive so plan for about $15 a plate, well that's expensive in my
area where Mexican food is under $5.

The Car show is free to look and requires a show fee to display.  Look
forward to seeing you all there.

RSVP so I can give the  restaurant a head count.

As usual, you don't need a Spridget to attend a SWAG dinner, just show
up.

See you there.

Rick