NO LBC . . .Wedding plans in the making

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: NO LBC . . .Wedding plans in the making
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 03:21:27 -0400charset="Windows-1252"
Hey guys

First I want to apologize for a non LBC post, but I'm not
guilty often and need a bit of feedback.

My son is getting married in the fall and one of my
responsibilities is the liquor.  While I live in Ohio, I
thought if I could save a fairly significant amount of money
by making the liquor purchase in another state because of
taxing differences etc. it might be worth a drive one
weekend.   So, anyone have any advise as to favorable states
in the right half of the country to make the purchase.

George Procyshyn
'58 AN5