LBC of a different type

To: spidgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: LBC of a different type
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 18:33:53 -0700
Fellow Spridgeteers,

I moved to Klamath Falls, Oregon a week ago last Saturday (from Grants
Pass, OR).  Let me tell you... and I don't mean this in a condescending
way... it's like going back two decades.  There are cars park
everywhere.  I've spotted a number of LBC's as well some old Detroit
iron!

Just today I was "told" about a Healey parked under a tarp.  Well I went
there, turns out to be a '61 MGA.  Any of you familiar with them and
their value?  It's totally in primer and body seems to be done.  Other
than that, can't tell much.  So if you can give me any advice... I'd be
grateful.

TIA
WFO Herb
Keep the sticky side down!