Re: Spridgetstock

To: Dave <bohler@hooked.net>
Subject: Re: Spridgetstock
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 09:04:17 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=520377&a=3809960
There is the link to the first batch of SpridgetStock photos. (Hanging
my head) the photos of Liz didn't turn out, too much shadow, she did
tell me she had cursed the camera. These photos were taken by my
daughter and I took some in Kerrville with a digital camera. I need to
get them downloaded before I can add them. I hadn't forgotten, I was
wanting all of the pictures together. I will let you guys know when the
others are added. Brad