Re: Spridgetstock

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@digitex.net>
Subject: Re: Spridgetstock
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 21:12:14 -0500
Cc: Dave <bohler@hooked.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Brad,
Great photos from SpridgetStock!!!  I look forward to seeing the rest
when they are available.  One small item: The green bugeye (w/ hardtop) in photo
1 with Greg in Photo 2 beat all 3 Jolly Roger Spec Sprites
(photo 9) in the Gymkhana on Sunday morning at Texas Healey Roundup!
Not bad for a tank driver that hadn't been in a Sprite since last July.
BTW, photo 1 identifies me, but it is truly my wife Pat's car, she drove it from
Chicago to Texas and drove the rally that day also.
BOb