Another idea from my Dad

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Another idea from my Dad
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 21:43:16 -0700
List

As the recent street sign on Ebay prompted many emails about the
misspelling, I guess my father saw it and made a comment to me on a
personal email.
Anyway, he send me this.....

Here's another idea.  How about street signs, any color on white
metal.

He sent me a jpeg, it's a big street sign that says SPRITE
It could say MIDGET too.
Wadda ya think, anybody interested in more goodies for the garage?
Personally, I have no room but it would be cool.
If there is an interest, I;ll persue it and get a price from him.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ