More Photo Point Pictures

To: "Carter, Dustin J." <carterd@oit.edu>, Don <dbristow@tx.freei.net>, "Fornal,Scot" <CustmHD@aol.com>, "Franklin,Tim" <TFrank8232@aol.com>, Scott Potter <laverda@omniglobal.net>, Spridgets <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: More Photo Point Pictures
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 21:46:31 -0500
Roberts cousin Don, sent me some more pictures. He was successful in
catching a shot of the elusive Elizabeth, and her mum and daughter.
There are also some photos of my family, our car, and me. I have not yet
received the pictures that I took with the borrowed camera, when I get
those I will post some more. Here is the link again.  Brad
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=520377&a=3809960