Re: DPOism, was: Wire

To: Glen Byrns <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Subject: Re: DPOism, was: Wire
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 21:44:42 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
        Sometimes, when the wind is right, I can still hear the new owner of my
VW Corrado cursing my name! I genuinely feel for him. I sold the car on
consignment so I wouldn't have to look him in the face.... :(

--

1987 RX-7 TII: Traveling merrily in all directions.
1990 GS 500-E: 39.98 neck-snapping ponies.

Capitalism pits man against man, communism does the reverse.
-