Re: Redwood City

To: Dan Dwelley <maine2me@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Redwood City
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 15:55:59 -0700
Cc: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Dan,

Yep, there is lots of us out here.  You are now entering the Twilight
domain of SWAG.  Most people never recover or at least they are
permanently affected.  They start growing Spridgets in their front
yards, this is a sure sign.

 Is it this Sunday, Easter?  Wow.  We do have a show on the 30th of
April in Stockton.  I'm suppose to be working that night but I hopefully
have it off.  Would love to meet up with you and Dave Bohler some
where.  We meet Peggy and Dave all the time.  Let us know the time and
date.

Rick