Re: Redwood City

To: Rick & Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>, Dan Dwelley <maine2me@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Redwood City
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 22:51:40 -0700
Cc: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Hey Rick,

Sounds like there wil be a bunch of swaggers at the Stockton Asparagus
festival. Dave Nock has invited me to show the #50 Bugeye along with the
#50 MKIV that my buddy Chuck currently races. If the weather is good, I
plan to be there too.

I heard there are some people that plan to caravan from the Pleasant Hill
area. Anybody on the list part of that plan?

Gerard

At 3:55 PM -0700 4/19/00, Rick & Carolyn wrote:
>Hi Dan,
>
>Yep, there is lots of us out here.  You are now entering the Twilight
>domain of SWAG.  Most people never recover or at least they are
>permanently affected.  They start growing Spridgets in their front
>yards, this is a sure sign.
>
> Is it this Sunday, Easter?  Wow.  We do have a show on the 30th of
>April in Stockton.  I'm suppose to be working that night but I hopefully
>have it off.  Would love to meet up with you and Dave Bohler some
>where.  We meet Peggy and Dave all the time.  Let us know the time and
>date.
>
>Rick
>
>Dan Dwelley wrote:
>
>> Are there any listers in the Red Wood City, Ca. area?
>> I've got to fly out there on Sunday for a Monday
>> meeting and thought I'd like to meet some listers on
>> Sunday evening. Never been to Ca. so it should be
>> interesting. Unfortunately, I have to fly back Monday
>> evening.
>>
>> Dan Dwelley
>> 77 Midget
>> Alexandria, Va.
>>
>> =====
>> Dan Dwelley
>> 77 Midget
>> Alexandria, Va.
>>
>> Send online invitations with Yahoo! Invites.
>> http://invites.yahoo.com

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com