Re: Rear end clonk

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rear end clonk
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 10:06:00 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
No it's not.  I looked for a Posidrive (or however it is spelled) at Sears,
but
was unable to find one.  I did however find a Reed & Prince driver.
The two punks Sears had working in the tool department looked at me
like I was an idiot when I tried to tell them there was something other than
phillips and slotted.

WHERE CAN I FIND ONE?  I'm a student and don't see the MAC
and SnapOn tool guys hanging out on campus.  Does someone know of
a store where I can buy one?

Shawn