Re: Rear end clonk

To: RMerid7682@aol.com
Subject: Re: Rear end clonk
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 22:49:24 -0700
Cc: JustBrits@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
The #4 size Posidrive bit does not fit the door screws.  The #4 will fit the
Posidrive replacement screws that Victoria British typically supplys for the
windshield pillars(the large ones and the 6 small ones) of the early cars. VB
actually replaces most of the machine screws we use with Posidrive screws.  All
of
the door hinge screws, windshield pillar screws and other screws for similar
purposes are supplied by VB as Posidrive.  I had actually used the VB
replacements
for my Bugeye until I had some original screws re-zinc plated. By the way the
original screws were supplied by someone on this list.  The list comes through
again!  By the way the original screws for the pillars take a #4 Phillips head
screwdriver that I bought at Sears.
Mike MacLean-60 Sprite