Re: This one looks pretty nice - list member?

To: millerls@ado13.com, toyman@digitex.net, Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM
Subject: Re: This one looks pretty nice - list member?
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 10:10:12 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 4/19/00 7:11:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
millerls@ado13.com writes:

<< Also no handle for hood lock and looks like the hole was filled. No fresh
 air hose or anyplace to connect it in the front. Some kind of extensions on
 the frame extensions, something mounted on the inner fender, and the wrong
 parking light lens.

 Also what appears to be a strange looking tach. >>

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I must say, I'm impressed.  The list has completely torn apart this poor
little bugeye that thought it was original.  At least I knew that it didn't
come with carpets!  BTW, I think it looks pretty good.

I'm not sure I want to get together with you guys!  I'm afraid of what you'll
say about my car and all the DPO mods.  (And the PO's (Present Owner)
non-original fuse block!)

What the heck!  After a few beers, who cares what you think!

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget  (Absolutely original in every way!)
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport