Re: This one looks pretty nice - list member?

To: Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: This one looks pretty nice - list member?
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 12:25:10 -0500
Cc: millerls@ado13.com, Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM, spridgets@autox.team.net
FWIW, I just got in my ORIGINAL Lucas(hitachi japan) Smog pump to put back all
the emissions on the 68. I will be removing the little butterfly arrangement
that
is inside the pump that makes it work, I will also be pouring solder into the
air
rail fittings to bypass that. Anything else needing to be "doctored" to have the
emissions on the car "just for looks"? Brad (glad as hell they don't sniff test
in my county) Fornal