From MG Classifieds

To: spidgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: From MG Classifieds
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 23:07:21 -0700
Happy hunting  WFO Herb

A TON OF PARTS FOR SALE
 I have gone threw my fathers inventory looking for space
are only thoughts are to sell some of are invantory
we have anything you can think of from TR6 hardtops to
Austin A35 grills new in the box there are Asutin healey
guages and anything else your project could ever need
these cars were stock and parted back around the 70's
so its all unbent body panels and original pieces there
mostly MG parts but also ,Austin healey,AH sprite,
Lotus Europa twin cam,Triumph and much much more
anything for these cars they were parted for everything that
we could salvage off of them.
*
Contact: Mr Randy DatsunZ 73@aol.com <DatsunZ 73@aol.com>
Lititz Pennsylvania USA