Last call - Safety & reliability tips

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Last call - Safety & reliability tips
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 09:06:38 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all,

Last call for safety and reliability tips for Sprites.  We've got a good
article prepared but could use a few more.

What's your favorite mod for improving the safety and/or reliability of your
Sprite?

Many thanks!

(Original email text on this subject pasted in below.)

Cheers,
Reid
----------

Hi all,

I'd like to ask for your help to compose an article for Austin-Healey
Magazine on the subject of improving the safety and reliability of Sprites.
Here's what the headline and lead will look like:

Improving Safety and Reliability

Owners’ recommendations for improving the safety and reliability of Sprites

We recently polled a group of Sprite owners for their suggestions on what an

average owner could do, with limited time, tools and expertise, to improve
the safety and reliability of Sprites.  We received many good suggestions
based on actual experience, and we’re happy to share them with you here.  As

always, we hope you’ll find some food for thought and benefit from others’
experience – that’s why we have a club!