Midget engine

To: mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Midget engine
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 12:30:30 EDT
I saw this on the autojumble list and thought it might be of interest.
Contact him directly.  I don't know him.

Allen

- - - - - - - - - -

Subj:    MG Midget engine and bits
Date:   4/24/00 6:56:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From   sdean at ulster.net (Stewart Dean)
To: autojumble@autox.team.net

My VW mechanic has an old rusted MG MIdget (from the late '60's?) carcass
he's going to junk after stripping the front end bits out of it.  It's been
sitting in
the woods for a few years.  There's a  1300 (?) cc engine and probably some
other bits that are available for the taking.  You come, you get it out of
the
chassis, it's yours.  As is, whereis; no promises, nor guarantees.  The car
is
located near Kingston, NY, 90 miles north of NYC.

Send me an email if interested.