Re: NOS Slave Cylinder! Kinda long.

To: macleans@earthlink.net, froggi@cdsnet.net
Subject: Re: NOS Slave Cylinder! Kinda long.
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 19:07:19 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 4/25/2000 10:51:17 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
macleans@earthlink.net writes:

<<  It's kind of sad when you think about the
 car nearing completion.  I've had tons of fun searching out parts and child
 like joy when I found a hard to get part at a swap meet. >>

Completion???  Mike!!  What is that???  Are these cars EVER completed?  I
have a feeling when you feel you have reached "completion" you have only just
begun!  Not to worry a bit--I have a feeling you will ALWAYS be searching out
parts and experiencing child like joy!!   <G>

--DAvid C.