Re: Oil Gush!!!

To: <DLancer7676@cs.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Oil Gush!!!
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 21:21:01 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
On one engine last year I had a front cover that pushed two seals forward
and out despite having been installed with silicon and left 48 hours to
cure.   Because I wanted to save the cover (it had a boss for a cam driven
tach drive and a special timing pointer for the engines' crank pulley) I
finally made up some "seal retainers" which I riveted to the cover locking
the seal in place.  They've worked just fine.

Myles Winbigler