Re: Oil Gush!!!

To: "sprite list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Oil Gush!!!
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 07:16:07 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Any multi engine pilots on the list?  Remember the stats comparing the
rate/incidence of engine failures on single engine aircraft vs. engine
failures on twin engine aircraft?  It's algebraic.  Thats why its a bad
thing to have too many engines on an airplane or too many play cars in the
yard.  Having said that, won't someone please sell me their "good" AH
MarkIII for less than $10k?  Larry.