Re: Clutch Bleeding

To: Ajhsys@aol.com, billwalters2@juno.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Clutch Bleeding
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 13:50:36 -0500
May I step in here for a moment... please don't think me rude, but this
points out a classic scenario on these lists.
        Allen's car (77) originally had a red flexible plastic pipe.... prone to
have the problems he described.
        A 66-74 1275 has a flex hose about a foot long which can have a
different
set of problems.
        A 1098 and prior has no flexible hose or line at all, which would or
could
have different problems.
        RC Brown's car is a different year, Allen's car is different...Bill,
yours
may be different.
Please folks, from those of us who would like to help ... year at least
(make and model also helps)
        I'm done now... feeling slightly better.  Thanks for listening.
Peter C
        ----