Re: From MG Classifieds

To: rcbrown@lucent.com
Subject: Re: From MG Classifieds
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 12:49:15 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
And what's a "really cute B&B"?  A blonde and
brunette?? You know, blonde up top, brunette...
nevermind, back to the Team Thicko list...

--- "R. C. Brown" <rcbrown@lucent.com> wrote:
> Robert,
> The number of marriages and age of step children
> have nothing to do
> with the concept being presented!
> Where did your wife spend her honeymoon? Inquiring
> fools want to know,
> I tried to stay out of this topic but your avoidance
> of the question
> was too much.
> Bob
>
> RBHouston@aol.com wrote:
> >
> > In a message dated 04/26/2000 5:08:15 PM Pacific
> Daylight Time,
> > DLancer7676@cs.com writes:
> >
> > << And Robert--Where did your wife spend hers?  Is
> that why they call it
> > Virginville?  <G>
> >
> >  --David  C. >>
> >
> > It was her second marriage and my third, and my
> stepdaughters are 34 and
> > 38.....we only did it for the humor value, and
> because of a really cute B&B
> > there, and it's only a few minutes from Rascomb
> Manor where we got married
> > (outside Oley).
> >
> > RH

=====
Ron Soave
"By trying we can easily learn to endure adversity. Another man's, I mean." -
Mark Twain

Find the REAL Larry at:
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=64205&a=465433&p=17927032