Re: Date to Remember

To: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: Date to Remember
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 17:41:41 -0700
Cc: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hi Larry,

Luck to you in the ralley.  We will lift a cold one to your success, actually
it will have to be a diet Coke as my intestines can't handle beer any more.
We will be at the Asparagus festible in Stockton CA.  I've been told that we
will have twenty Healeys showing up as it is the featured marque.  Mostly Big
Healeys.

Rick