Monterey/ PG Car Meet SWAG

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Monterey/ PG Car Meet SWAG
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2000 09:17:25 -0700
Hi All,

I was pondering if we all want to meet together for the rally Sat. next
weekend and rally as a group?  If any are interested, we will be there
about 10:30 AM to register.  We can meet there at this time, then travel
out as a team of Spridgets.  Even if you are in the family truckster, we
can still rally together.

I think after the rally we are joining Peggy and David for dinner up in
Capitola.  Yeah, I know it's a drive but what else do we have to do.
There some nice dining facilities there right on the beach.  Any who
want to follow along are welcome.

Sunday we are still trying to get us all together at Bubba Gumps in
Cannery Row.  About 4 PM out front of Bubba Gumps.  They have a nice up
stairs room for groups.  Best Shrimp I've had since I left Texas Gulf
coast.  They also throw a mean steak too.

See you all there

Cheers

Rick