Re: Monterey/ PG Car Meet SWAG

To: "Rick & Carolyn" <walters@mail.softcom.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Monterey/ PG Car Meet SWAG
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2000 19:39:10 -0700
SWAG Members Coming To Monterey....

Sandi and I would like to invite the SWAG group to our house Saturday
afternoon/evening/night. We will provide food and drink and some local LBC
types to socialize with.

This won't be anything fancy and you can bring any children that you may
have in tow with you.

Anyone that wants to come please let us know as soon as possible so that we
can make the arrangements.

Larry & Sandi Miller