another sucsesful Clarici Conversion

To: "Spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: another sucsesful Clarici Conversion
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2000 18:51:09 -0700charset="Windows-1252"
Just finished an alternator conversion using Franks Tech Tips... Thanks
Frank! More details\pictures\schematics and specs to come! Also thinking of
adding pictures to Franks article to really visualize what is needed.
I went to the local junk yard and sorted through a pile of alternators to
find a correct one. I finally ended up getting a 83 Rx7 alternator and I
already had a funky alternator bracket. Anyway, more info TBA.

rx7alternator,: $40
bracket hardware, $10.
Time, Sweat and some drinks: 2 hours, not much, and some cokes.

A working charging system (on a British car), priceless.

Toby
69 Sprite