The Garage

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: The Garage
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 00:14:16 -0400charset="Windows-1252"
I am looking forward to picking up a suitable bodyshell soon and plan to
immediately begin the transplant process.  Having spent considerable time
cleaning out the garage, I am ready to begin setting it up for this project.
I have a decent 2car plus garage (detached --which I find has its
advantages) with good electric service and lighting.  I have a few coolers
and a few tools and a decent stereo.  It is not however set up as a shop for
spridget work.  I haven't built a work bench yet, but plan to do that.
 LOL -- I found myself thinking I ought to run a phone/modem line to keep
the laptop plugged into the list...

So, I hope to tap the experience and know-how of the many listers who have
gone into this sort of project before me.  What are the most important
features of the spridget garage (excepting the spridget of course).  Any
tips/advice for setting up an effective workshop?  The workbench.  The space
requirements. The "must have" equipment.

TIA for your insight.  You're all Spridget Super-Heros to me!
Dan O'Shea
68 Sprite
Poughkeepsie, NY