factory hardware

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: factory hardware
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 00:08:45 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
i have always been amused by one specific marked fastner on spridgets.  i
have almost a complete set of replated fastners for my bugeye and there are
a few blot heads marked "unbreako"  i believe it is.  who would have ever
thought ????  i have quite a cross section of early spridget hardware
stashed that has been degreased, bead blasted and replated.  i use this
stuff to restore bits and pieces of my car when i do any upgrades or repairs
where hardware has lost it finish.  some bolts are just too damaged to
warrant restoration.  others look like they were installed a year ago or so.
i have always saved hardware from any parts cars.  it seems that as
restorations have grown to the level of perfection we see today , my (what
seemed ) habit of saving evrything that could be used again paid off!

chuck.
a pack rat's pack rat!
when this stuff comes back from the platers it looks so nice you would swear
it was new!