Re: The Garage (benches and Just Ed content)

To: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>, "Dan O'Shea" <danoshea@idsi.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The Garage (benches and Just Ed content)
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 09:43:58 -0700 (PDT)
Another good item is the "Just Brits" magnetic notepad
(thanks, Ed!).  Great for taking notes, and sort of
serves as a "Low Beer Light" warning indicator, if
your mind free-associates like mine does.

Regarding work benches, I recently got 2 from a
salvage sale at work.  One 10 ft, one 8 ft.  Both with
multiple electrical outlets and quick disconnect
manifolds for air.  3 inch solid oak tops, cast iron
legs.  Weigh maybe 150-200 lb each.  Total cost $48.
They can fit in a Ford Ranger.  Keep your eyes out in
the paper for industrial auctions!

=====
Ron Soave
"By trying we can easily learn to endure adversity. Another man's, I mean." -
Mark Twain

Find the REAL Larry at:
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=64205&a=465433&p=17927032