Re: The Garage (benches and Just Ed content)

To: type79@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: The Garage (benches and Just Ed content)
Date: Tue, 02 May 2000 22:08:47 -0500
Cc: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>, "Dan O'Shea" <danoshea@idsi.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
type79@ix.netcom.com wrote:

> 8) Cost no object? Pipe the floor for radiant heat and consider other heating
>> options.

        I would have never thought of this, until I rebuilt the RX-7's motor
in my friend's garage. It forms condensation on the floor at night so
all those little spills and the kitty litter are impossible to clean,
and it's always very slick walking around.
--

MCMLXIX Sprite: She needs a man with a slow hand.
1990 GS 500-E: She needs a lover with an easy touch.

-