Re: Another car show...

To: Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Another car show...
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 08:34:13 -0700 (PDT)
Congadulations Gerard!!

Sounds like you had a great day! Did you drive or
trailer the bugeye? I'm guessing you drove it but I
could be wrong. :o)
Did you let your daughter drive? :o)) I know she must
have wanted to. :o)) Of course, you'd have to work the
pedals...

Dan

--- Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>

=====