What was the best find in an LBC

To: <Ajhsys@aol.com>, <soavero@yahoo.com>, <spritenut@Exit109.com>, <danoshea@idsi.net>
Subject: What was the best find in an LBC
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 11:29:21 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hi Allen et al
OK what was the best find you ever made in an old LBC that you
towed/dragged/hauled or even drove home in?
My partner bought an Alfa Spider from a local Auction, it was being sold by
the State Police. Inside a seat was nearly $20,000 in cash! But it was not
an LBC so that does not count!
Regards
John J Black
Waterloo Drivetrain Systems