RE: What was the best find in an LBC

To: "Spridget list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Brad Fornal" <toyman@digitex.net>
Subject: RE: What was the best find in an LBC
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 12:47:47 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Hi Brad
He tells me that he contacted the Police just to verify the fact that he had
purchased a car and all its contents as seen at the sale, and that to inform
them that he found some miscellaneous papers in the car and ask if  they
wanted them? They said no!
He sold the car as soon as possible to the highest bidder, bought another
newer spider and went to Vegas to blow the rest of the money, after 3 days
came back with more money than he had in the beginning, said to himself that
it was fate, and put a down payment on a house.
Why does that kind of stuff never happen to me!
Regards
John J Black
Waterloo Drivetrain Systems
www.waterloo-dtr.com