Re: Lockwiring & DCOE top cover screws.

To: branch@valinet.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Lockwiring & DCOE top cover screws.
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 13:33:48 EDT
I am not sure the screw is big enough for this.  I have seen a racing E-Type
on triple DCOE with the jet inspection cover wired to the fuel filter fitting
as you suggest - however, if you take a look you will see that this is not as
simple as it seems and not a job I am going to attempt myself (even if I did
have a pillar drill).

Thanks for your ideas.

Daniel1312

In a message dated 02/05/00 16:08:43 GMT Daylight Time, branch@valinet.com