Re: running red lights

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: running red lights
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 23:13:34 -0400
Maybe too well said. Come to think of it I never hear from the
emerg crowd how wrong it is to let incompetents (just plain lousy
drivers) on the road. You know, the ones who don't speed but
haven't a clue of what's around them.

I'll bet all my donuts they cause most accidents.  They push the
envelope just getting on the road, but I'm not hearing any
bleeping about that.

Here in Toronto an 80 year old woman went thru a red lite, hit a
female pedestrian and dragged her under the car 14 blocks till she
got home. Witnesses heard the trapped woman screaming all the way,
and yes, she was a bloody mess and dead on arrival at the old
lady's driveway.

I guess this can get the blood boiling as much as that SUV dummy
who ran the red with a boat trailer.

I ride a motorcycle. The dits that go thru a red and don't know it
are far more dangerous than Mr. Testosterone who takes a
calculated yellow lite risk, or is pushing his LBC around a corner
a little hard.

Mike L.
60A,67E,59Bug