Re: Vega Wheels

To: Bob Spruck <bspruck@mindspring.com>, Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Vega Wheels
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 05:30:13 -0700 (PDT)
I agree with Bob about cutting the center of the vega
wheels for racing conditions. I saw first hand, people
at the track in SCCA road racing with modified vega
wheels that failed (centers tore out and wheel came
off). The vega wheels I used was in an autocross only
situation. Also it was back in the early 70's when
tires were not as sticky as even some of today's high
performance street tires. So if you modify your vega
wheels evauluate your actual stiuation and proceed
accordingly.

John Holliday