Re: Garage lights and work bench (NO LBC)

To: wmgilroy@lucent.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Garage lights and work bench (NO LBC)
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 07:05:34 -0500
> ... How do you get enough light into the front half of the
> garage where the door covers about 6 foot of the ceiling.
> Sometimes I work at night with the door open and I would
> like more light at the door end.

Normally, if I'm working with door open at night, I put the end of the
car I'm going to be working on at the back where the light is.  ; )

I've seen a light that was hung just below the the overhead door (the
door slid in between the light fixture and the ceiling; it was suspended
from a frame that attached outside the door tracks.  This was fairly high
ceiling, something like ten foot, so you may not be able to do this if
you need clearance for larger vehicles.

Rich