Wiper problems

To: Patrick Elliott <patrick.elliott@attws.com>
Subject: Wiper problems
Date: Wed, 03 May 2000 19:56:22 -0700
Cc: Spridget mail list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Having problems with the wipers on the '79, need to fix quickly before
buyer comes to take it away.

Motor turns freely (disconnected cable and checked - motor turns gear
wheel freely.  My guess is that it must be the cable is jammed in the
housing.  Any easy way to check or free it up?  I really don't want to
take the dash apart to get at it at this stage of the game if I don't
have to.

Also, does the motor turn the gear in only one direction?  When I hit
the switch it just turns in one direction.  I thought that the motor
reversed to pull the cable back.  Any advice appreciated.

Steve.
--
|   Steve McGee,
|   Atty. at large
|   samesq@pacbell.net
|   Spridget page http://home.pacbell.net/samesq/links.html
|   Mopar page http://home.pacbell.net/samesq/mopar.html

    "Only if you are unafraid of the truth will you ever find it."