Around the WOrld Rally Update

To: healeys@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Around the WOrld Rally Update
Date: Wed, 03 May 2000 22:11:57 -0500
All,

The following was received from the Hunt's Wednesday evening in the US.
The car they refer to belongs to a driver from the US. This car was
doing the London to Peking Rally, not going Around the World.

Rally updates and daily results can be found at
http://www.carnetnews.co.uk/results/main.html

Bob Brown