i got brakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: i got brakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Date: Sat, 6 May 2000 13:22:25 EDT
after a few months of trying to figure out why my brake pedal was the best i
ever felt in an lbc but had no stopping power, i finally have brakes and
still a decent pedal. besides not having one disc brake retainer spring and
the other one was broke ,the rear axle was filled with mistakes. the brake
return springs on the wrong side of the shoes, one  rear cylinder frozen, one
lining sitting on top of the cylinder, one shoe on upside down, leaking rear
axle seal, i have decided that dpos should be against the law. i had planned
on going the my first lbc show in 15 years  this weekend in townsend
tennessee but didn't make it due to work problems that kept me from finishing
my midget. d***!!!!!!.but now i can at least hit the road and do some high
profiling.  also found out that the dpo had put a throttle stop on the cable
that interfered with the linkage and would only give me about a quater
throttle. what a difference it makes when you can open the throttle all the
way. well i'm out of here to enjoy my midget finally, many thanks to all on
the list that helped me out and one of these days i'll get to thank you
personally.
bill r
74 midget
(going and stopping now)