Re: i got brakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To: WRROOPE@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: i got brakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Date: Sat, 6 May 2000 17:40:50 EDT
In a message dated 5/6/2000 1:23:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time, WRROOPE@aol.com
writes:

<< i had planned
 on going the my first lbc show in 15 years  this weekend in townsend
 tennessee but didn't make it due to work problems that kept me from
finishing
 my midget. >>

Sorry you missed it Bill.  It was a great show--attendance was an all time
high.  Adrian Barnes and Mark Endicott were there (Mark won 1st place in the
Spridget class with his great chromed Midget), as well as the
Lownsdales--Gary, Charlie, and Paulette, and Amy and Paul Turner.  I was
inquiring about you whether anyone had seen you but this explains that you
werent there.  8^(

--David C.