Re: Around the world results day 5

To: transmancat@bbnow.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Around the world results day 5
Date: Sat, 6 May 2000 21:04:47 EDT
In a message dated 05/06/2000 12:55:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
transmancat@bbnow.net writes:

<< This rally seems to have it all. From The adventurous Julia to the serious
 rally contender, people battling the odds with little or no budget and
 humble cars, Morris Minors and Mini's to high dollar Rolls Royce and
 Packard's. >>

I keep hearing about Julia, who was asked to join the rally in a Rolls at the
start...and jumped in!  I MUST see a picture of her.  Is there one posted
anywhere?  Does she have a sister?  She has no extra clothing with her as I
remember.

Enquiring minds... (Sorry Ed)  :-)

Allen Hefner
Philly Region SCCA Rally Steward