Re: 5 Speeds and economics???

To: "John J. Black" <transmancat@bbnow.net>, "Spridget list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 5 Speeds and economics???
Date: Sat, 06 May 2000 20:43:16 -0600
But John, we like pain and suffering and also love to whine and complain.
Its part of the British heritage.  What would I do next winter if I didn't
have a LBC project?
Dave

p.s. I'll let you know (honest) if I end up spending on my setup what yours
costs.  You see, I am an eternal optimist so there might even be a miracle
cure invented for crunchy 2nd gears. :))  If not I have a good beer supply
and a supply of fine blues tunes to soothe the hurtin soul.