Re: 5 Speeds and economics???

To: Daniel1312@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 5 Speeds and economics???
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 10:27:44 -0700
For me, the decision was one of money, time, and probabilities. Many
others have installed these boxes right out of the junkyard with no
problems. And, while one can't argue with failure any more than
success, the Datsun tranny does work a lot better than the old BMC
unit that jumped out of first and reverse, it's just not
perfect...yet. In the end, I guess that the best possible course in
this best of all possible worlds is to spend the all the time and
money it takes to put in a newly rebuilt box... Unless of course you
don't have all the time and money. Penny wise and pound foolish - or
realistic?

--

Jeffrey H. Boatright, PhD
Assistant Professor, Emory Eye Center, Atlanta, GA