Re: 210 tranny fluid??

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, justbrits@aol.com
Subject: Re: 210 tranny fluid??
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 18:07:47 -0700 (PDT)
> PS:  Gotsta 'member to refill Fridge!!!  Running
Low.

"...and suddenly, 70 miles west of the Just Brits
facility in Hinsdale, a sudden wind shrieked, a blast
of arctic air shot through the sleepy village of
Roscoe Illinois...bottles of beer flew out of the
locals' refrigerators heading east like swallows
returning to Capistrano.  "Armageddon? Tornado?" asked
the locals.

"Nope, Just Ed's magic fridge restocking itself"
replied the local guy with the funny little sportscars
as he plucked a Bass Ale out of the sky...."

=====
Ron Soave
"I swear I found the key to the Universe in the engine of an old parked car." -
B. Springsteen