Re: Speedo cable question

To: Justin Cook <justincook@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Speedo cable question
Date: Mon, 08 May 2000 21:55:53 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Justin Cook wrote:

> Good weather for farting around in the garage today --

No it wasn't. Too hot which makes too long a hang time when farting in
the garage.

> Can someone please tell me what the speedo end of the
> speedometer cable (66 Sprite) should look like?

About 1/8" square filed flats about an inch from the round cable.
Let's just say the filed the round cable square to fit the speedo.

> Also, will my tranny lose oil when I disconnect the
> cable on that end?

No. Maybe a drop or two but nothing like a jap tranny.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ