Re: RECORE radiator

To: Soup Weed <soupweed@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: RECORE radiator
Date: Tue, 09 May 2000 16:15:29 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
I had mine re-cored here in San Bernardino, California at Ace Radiator.  The
owner showed me a big reference book for cores he could order.  It had Austin
Healey Sprite and MG Midget cores, 2 or 3 row!  It looks EXACTLY like the
original core.  I went from a 2 row to a 3 row bwcause i intend to install my
Judson after a 4-5000 mile break-in.
Mike MacLean-60 Sprite