Re: Take a look at this Bugeye

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, grbyrns@ucdavis.edu
Subject: Re: Take a look at this Bugeye
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 16:25:06 -0700 (PDT)
Glen,

This guy only lives a few miles from me. I've seen him at several shows, and MM
swap-meets. In fact, the Tach-drive generator in my bugeye I bought from him at
a swap-meet a few years back.
He's actually trying to get a local Spriget club going in the San Jose area
(simular to SWAG), to get people together to do some drives. Seems like an OK
guy. He's got a pretty nice car, although he removed all the fender beading.

Regards - Bryan Vandiver (59-bugeye)
San Jose, CA