Re: Take a look at this Bugeye

To: "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Take a look at this Bugeye
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 16:37:15 -0700
The car belongs to John Carey. He makes most of the shows in the San
Jose/Monterey CA area. It is a nice car. 1380 with dual large SU's. Don't
remember the exact type. He was at the Monterey show on Sunday but I was
leaving for lunch when he arrived so only got to talk for a second. He had
already left by the time I returned. I wanted to find out his latest mod.
Everytime I see him he has changed something.

Larry Miller