Was Radiator Theory; Now Digressing

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Was Radiator Theory; Now Digressing
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 22:21:08 -0500
Cc: samesq@pacbell.net, soavero@yahoo.com
Ron wrote:

> > .8 = (220 - T_hot_out)
> >       _______________
> >       (220 - 90)
> >  [and some other stuff I don't understand]

To which Steve replied:

> Huh? Another poignant reminder of the reason I went to law school.

In addition to not understanding Ron's math, I'm attending law school so
that I can learn all the great and pivotal cases upon which our legal
system turns; such as:  "... plaintiff's ... motion ... was entitled
"Motion to Kiss My A**" in which he moved "all Americans at large and one
corrupt Judge Smith [to] kiss my got [sic] d*** a*** ....""  Washington
v. Alaimo, 934 F.Supp. 1395, 1395 (S.D. Ga. 1996).  Asterisks not in
original.

It's things like this that make up for the Erie Doctrine.

Rich